Aider is a digital assistant for smarter business. The software company is Takapuna-based and is quickly getting global recognition. www.aider.ai
Connecting to the apps hospitality and retail small business owners use, Aider delivers easy access to answers, all from one place – on your mobile device. Business app connections include: point of sale, accounting, payroll, rostering, online calendar, social media, and analytics.
The Aider ecosystem includes Xero, QuickBooks Online, Kounta, Vend, Twitter, Paymark, Google Analytics and many more.
Using Aider’s mobile app, questions are asked by typing, voice-to-text or speaking through a voice assistant, like Alexa or Google Assistant.
Aider can answer hundreds of questions a business owner might have, including:
œHey Aider, how much revenue did I make this week?
“How many of my customers are returning customers?”
œWho showed up for work today?
œHow many Uber Eats sales have I made this month?
œWhat were my top selling products today?
Constantly learning and growing its knowledge base, Aider can also schedule notifications, put reminders in the user’s calendar, and will deliver trends analysis and benchmarking.
Aider also provides œbuilt in connections to weather, events and news apps.
– Immediate, easy access to business information in one place accessible simply by asking a question in natural language.
– Enables fast, data-led decisions
– Aider proactively provides actionable insights based on custom business data
– Users can take action directly from Aider to improve their business
– Growing list of business and built-in app connections
A subscription service, Aider offers a 30-day free trial and is $39.99 NZD/ month (early access pricing).