Mexico Takapuna are bringing a little fiesta to your place, with their delicious Sangria recipe!
Quantity: 1 litres
- 500ml x your favourite bottle Rosé
- ¼ red apple sliced
- ¼ orange sliced
- 3 x lemon wheels
- ½ peach sliced
- 8 x pieces frozen strawberries
- 20ml x rosewater
- 80ml x apple juice
- 80ml x cranberry juice
- 50ml x lime juice
- 8 x mint leaves
- 8 x basil leaves
Carafe: Add a scoop of ice to fill the carafe.
Glass: garnish with apple and orange
Method – make 4 hours prior to drinking
- In a 1 liter carafe add Rosé first.
- Add the rest of the fruit – cover with glad wrap & place in the fridge for 4 hours to start a fermenting process. This is where you get all of your flavor from the fruit & Rosé.
- When you are ready to drink add the mint leaves & basil leaves.
- Top with ice & stir.
- Grab 4 x 300ml glass, scoop of ice & garnish with mint leaves & basil leaves; slice of apple & slice of orange.