Shop in Takapuna and Win a Holiday to Tahiti
We are warming up your winter and giving you the chance to win a trip for two to Tahiti flying Air Tahiti Nui with accommodation for five nights including three nights at the 5-star luxury resort Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa when you shop in Takapuna thanks to House of Travel Takapuna, Air Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Tourisme.
The prize includes two return economy class airfares flying AIr Tahiti Nui from Auckland to Papeete and return, five nights accommodation, and transfers including ferry in Tahiti and Moorea. We also have more than $1000 House of Travel - Takapuna vouchers to give away so enter as many times as you can for more chances of winning! Simply spend a minimum amount of $20 at any of the participating retailers to be given an entry card (pictured below).
Go to the webpage listed at the back or click here and enter your contact details together with the unique entry code in the card and you'll be in the draw to win!
Be sure to keep your proof of purchase to claim your prize.
The competition will run from Friday, 01 June 2018 to Tuesday, 31 July 2018. Prize draw will be on Friday, 03 August 2018.
Terms and Conditions below apply. Happy shopping!
I Love Takapuna - Winter Shop & Win Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in this Competition, you confirm that you accept and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is the Takapuna Beach Business Association, trading as ‘I Love Takapuna’ (hereafter ‘TBBA’) located at 16/1 The Strand, Takapuna, Auckland.
- The Sponsors are TBBA, House of Travel – Takapuna, Air Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Tourisme.
- The Competition is called “I Love Takapuna - Winter Shop & Win”.
- The Promotional Period is 12:01am Friday 01 June 2018 to 11:59pm Tuesday 31 July 2018.
- The draw will be held on Friday 3 August 2018 and winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone. If the winner(s) cannot be reached by email or telephone within three working days, the Promoter may redraw a new prize winner on 8 August without liability to any person.
- Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
- To enter the Competition, you must make a purchase of at least $20 at any participating retailer or business in Takapuna. Only one entry is permitted per transaction.
- You must complete all required fields on the online entry form to successfully enter.
- Valid contact details including your full name, email address, phone number and store of purchase must be provided at the time of entry to successfully enter.
- Proof of purchase must be kept by you and must be provided by winners to the TBBA to redeem all prizes. Inability to produce proof of purchase will render the entry invalid and a new winner will be drawn.
- Entrants can enter numerous times using different entry cards. Each entry must be submitted separately using the unique entry code provided and each entry card must correspond to a different transaction with its own proof of purchase.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- By entering the competition, you agree to share your entry information with TBBA, House of Travel – Takapuna, Air Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Tourisme to be used solely for marketing purposes, including adding you to the Promoter and Sponsors’ databases.
- The prize winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter and Sponsors to photograph and film them and use their full name for marketing and publicity use without compensation.
- The Promoter agrees to keep all personal details obtained via the Promotion confidential.
- The Promoter agrees that such information may be used only by the Promoter and Sponsors after the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter and Sponsors accept no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. Entries must be submitted through the online entry form to be considered valid.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
- The Promoter and Sponsors accept no responsibility for a variation in the value of the prizes or the suitability of the prizes for its intended purpose and the winner accepts the prize on an ‘as is’ basis.
- The Promoter and Sponsors accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of the prizes or the conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Competition is intended to promote Takapuna to members of the general public and as such is closed to owners, managers, employees, and contractors of the TBBA, House of Travel – Takapuna, and participating retailers. Entries from these groups will be invalid.
- Entrance into the competition is deemed confirmation that the entrant has necessary authority to enter the Promotion.
- The first prize is a trip for two flying economy class on Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland to Papeete, Tahiti return with 5 nights’ accommodation and transfers in Tahiti/Moorea.
- The second – fifth prizes are for House of Travel – Takapuna vouchers ranging in denominations of $500, $350, $250, $150 respectively, being 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th drawn qualifying entries.
- Terms and Conditions on the main prize are as follows:
- The two return airfares from Auckland to Papeete and return flying Air Tahiti Nui must be used for travel between travel dates: 01 October 2018 to 31 March 2019, except during blackout dates: 22 December 2018 – 03 January 2019.
- Prize provided by Air Tahiti Nui does not include NZ domestic airfares/accommodation or land arrangements in Tahiti.
- Economy class seats are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Air Tahiti Nui cannot guarantee seats will be available on your requested flight(s).
- Closeouts may apply during Peak holiday periods, including Easter, School Holidays & other holiday periods.
- Applicable for use on Air Tahiti Nui operated flights only. Flights operated by other “code-share” partner airlines cannot be used with this prize.
- Government taxes and border/airport levies are not included as part of this prize, and these are payable to Air Tahiti Nui at the time of booking. (Approximately $123 per person).
- Changes made once tickets have been issued = $50 per ticket, per change.
- Cancellation within 7 days of departure is NOT permitted.
- Prize is non-transferable, has NIL cash value, is not valid for resale - prize cannot be traded.
- Copy of valid passport(s) will be required when booking, and correct documentation is required for entry into French Polynesia
- All other terms and conditions of carriage for travel on Air Tahiti Nui will apply - refer www.airtahitinui.co.nz
- Tahiti Tourisme will provide 2 nights’ accommodation in Tahiti – 1 night pre and 1 night post – to match the Air Tahiti Nui flights.
- Accommodation in Tahiti will include continental breakfast.
- Tahiti Tourisme will provide transfers, including ferry, in Tahiti/Moorea
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa will provide 3 nights’ Garden Pool Bungalow accommodation including daily buffet breakfast for two.
- All accommodation provided must be used during the same travel period. Black out dates for the flights also apply for accommodation.