A number of Takapuna businesses are offering special hospitality options for this season's EVITA at the Bruce Mason Theatre! This will surely make the experience even more special whether you're watching it with your loved ones, with your buddies, or even just as a treat to yourself!
Bird On A Wire have put together a fabulous pre/post show menu with a free range rotisserie chicken meal for two with a glass of wine or craft beer for $50. (Includes a quarter chicken, seasonal greens, house salad and roast potatoes. Vegetarian option available).
Mexico has also prepared a special set menu for those catching EVITA! The menu is available to all event attendees before or after the shows.
Two-course set menu $25
· Entrée + Main = $25
· Main + Dessert = $25
1. Tostaditas of Salpicon of fish with tomato, roast red pepper, avocado, olive powder, parsley, citrus cured red onion, smoky chipotle
2. Chickpea Patatas w red pepper & almond mojo and green apple cucumber Pico de Gallo, micro coriander
1. Huarache: charred beef skirt, cumin and coriander chimichurri, blackened carrot salsa, queso fresco, pork crackling, baby sorrel
2. Sopes filled with sautéed wild mushroom in guajillo adobo, red slaw, Chipotle mayo, feta, candied pepitas and micro herbs
1. Crema Catalan w rhubarb & chocolate Granita
2. Churros and cinnamon sugar served with Dulce de leches and chocolate miga’s
The Spencer on Byron Hotel have three packages which all include premium tickets to Evita! This is the perfect treat to your loved one! Visit their website for more details on these packages!