COVID-19 Lockdown - Essential Services in Takapuna still open
Following the announcement from our Prime Minister on Monday, most Takapuna businesses have prepared and are now in alert level 4 lock down.
Please make sure you stay safe, look after yourselves, your families, friends and local communities by staying home and following the rules. What we do now, affects everyone in the coming weeks.
The essential services that will be open and continuing to trade in Takapuna during this time are below. Please note, this list may change over time due to future government announcements, so please continue to check this page, as well as the COVID-19 website for the official notices.
- New World Shore City (Open: 7am-9pm everyday, entry via Como St)
- Life Pharmacy Shore City (Open: 9am-6pm Mon-Sat, 10am4pm Sun, entry via Anzac St)
- Shore City have "raised the barriers" on parking, so parking is free and no one has to touch any paper.
- Takapuna Pharmacy - 463 Lake Rd
- Northstar Pharmacy - 62 Hurstmere Rd
- Pharmacy on Hurstmere - 99 Hurstmere Rd
- Takapuna Dairy - 4 Huron St
- Lake Rd Dairy - 404 Lake Rd
- M & S Convenience - Como St
- Thai Heng Fruit & Vege - 3 Huron St (this store may close - please call 09 448 9908 before visiting)