Date: February 6th, 2022
Time: 5:00 pm
I Love Takapuna is excited to be hosting some FREE community movie nights in the New Year!
Grab the kids, gather your friends and head down to Takapuna Beach Reserve to enjoy some wonderful movies amongst the beautiful backdrop of white sandy beach and sparkling blue water.
Each date will show TWO movies, and are completely free for the community to attend.
5.30pm – Zootopia
7.30pm – Chicago
This event is paid for by the wonderful local businesses in Takapuna – so please make sure you support them and show your appreciation by getting some takeaways, picnic supplies or snacks to bring with you and enjoy while watching the movies!
This event is brought to you by I Love Takapuna, with the help of MonstaVision.
A big thank you to Auckland Unlimited for the extra funding that allow us to bring this event to our community for free.
Please note: this event will be a vaccinated event in order to proceed, and will only go ahead in the Orange or Green setting. Here is some important information to note:
– The viewing area on the Reserve will be roped off. There will be a couple of entry/exit points for attendees to use.
– There will be I Love Takapuna staff and security onsite that will be checking vaccine passports (of eligible people, 12yrs 3mnths + ) upon entry. If you leave the area and want to re-enter, you may need to show this again.
– You will be asked to sign in to the event QR Code, or to sign the manual log for contact tracing purposes only.
– Please make sure you have your mask on you. You will not need to wear this while watching the movie, but if you need to move around or want to visit one of the surrounding hospitality businesses, you will need them to enter their premises.
– We want to share these great movies with as many in the community as possible, and we want those attending to have a wonderful summer afternoon at the Beach. However, I Love Takapuna reserves the right to remove any patrons that refuse to abide by the event guidelines or disturb the viewing of other patrons.
– This event will be Zero Waste, so while we encourage you to bring some takeaways, picnics or snacks from some of the amazing local eateries, we ask that you please take your rubbish away with you.