CargoPlus Coastal Challenge
02 March 2019 , .
Harbour Hospice is the proud charity partner of the Cargo Plus Coastal Challenge.
This urban adventure down Auckland's North Shore coastline welcomes all ages and fitness levels to enter. Everyone who enters can use the opportunity to Run for Hospice by creating an online fundraising page to share with family and friends.
Take part as an individual or be part of a relay team. You can ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ by entering in any of the distance choices below:
• Beach hopper – 6km (start at Takapuna Beach)
• Bay scrambler – 11km (start at Milford)
• Mini monty – 17km (start at Browns Bay)
• Mid monty – 22km (start at Long Bay)
• The full monty – 33km (start at Arkles Bay, Whangaparoa)
Visit: the Harbour Hospice website for more information.
Total Sport have extra fun planned for the finish line this year – including live music and toys and activities for the little people. Bring the whole whanau!